Monday, December 21, 2009

thirty-two,

If in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take,
the relationships we were afraid to have and the
decisions we waited too long to make.


You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said I miss you?


I thought I was going to forget you but I was wrong.
I thought I was getting over you but it's been a lie for so long.
I thought I'd be able to hate you but it's something I can't do.
No matter where I go or what I do, I'm still in love with you.

If in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take,
the relationships we were afraid to have and the
decisions we waited too long to make


Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away.. and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

He was so much to me.
My boyfriend.
My best friend.
My perfect man.
My shoulder to lean on.
& most of all, he was my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment