Sunday, December 20, 2009

thirty-one,

It feels good.
To hear someone say: “Take care.”
But it feels so much better to hear someone say: “I will take care of you.”

Only tears know how to remind us, no matter how strong we may seem to be,
we all break the same.

Is a kind of torture because while the world is fast asleep you are up all alone your mind buzzing with every random thought in the universe and sometimes the thoughts will reach a standstill and your mind goes blank you become more aware of the silence and it is during this moment that you realise how alone you truly are

Give me love. Thrill me. Surprise me. Dazzle me. Delight me. Tease me. Please me. Give me days I’ll remember and nights that I’ll never forget.
Give me everything I want and nothing I need. Give me you.

Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true.
But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable.
You’re always close enough to touch but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment