Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sixty-two,

I'm falling for you, you're falling for me
let's make the world jealous

Y-O-U

The worse thing is caring about someone,
wondering how they are and what they're up to when the truth is they've stopped wondering about you a long time ago

I thought I was going to forget you but I was wrong.
I thought I was getting over you but it's been a lie for so long. I thought I'd be able to hate you but it's something I can't do. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm still in love with you.

He was so much to me.
My boyfriend.
My best friend.
My perfect man.
My shoulder to lean on.
& most of all, he was my world

Sometimes, we don't have much choice

Just because I’m hurting doesn’t mean I’m hurt.


Hell yea

Sometimes you have to smile..
Pretend everything's okay.
Hold back the tears,
and just walk away

You’re what kept me alive.
The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine.
Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips.
Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it’s you.
I want to be with you.


It feels good.
To hear someone say: “Take care.”
But it feels so much better to hear someone say: “I will take care of you.”

What messes us up the most is that we all have this perfect picture in our minds of how things should be.

Because even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, if you really care about someone, you’ll take the hit.

Chocolates, they're magic

If you have ever lost someone very important to you,
then you already know how it feels & if you haven’t, you can’t possibly imagine it

No comments:

Post a Comment