Wednesday, February 10, 2010

fifty-five,

Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.

You can’t control when you lose your heart.
The only thing you can do is trust,
trust that the person who has your heart realizes it’s value.

I’m starting to get really damned sick and tired of this messy spiderweb of lies,
fakeness, pretense and forced expressions that I call my life
.

After a while, you get sick of caring and you’re too hurt to fight.
Sometimes no matter what you do, things won’t be alright.

X:If it kills you to hold on, why don't you just let go?
Y:I can't.. I just can't. It'll hurt even more to do so.

If you look inside a girl’s heart, you’d see how much she really cries,
you’ll find hidden secrets, best friends & lies.

In order to be happy you have to accept that at times,
you will be sad and not let that bother you.


Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

But what bothers her the most is when someone walks into her life knowing they won't stay.

Anyone can make you smile or cry,
but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.

People ask why it's so hard to trust people and I ask them why it's so hard to keep a promise.

It's not about who you've known the longest, it's about who's never left your side.

The world is full of goodbyes. You probably meet a new one every day, but that never makes it any easier.

You made me feel safe, like no matter what, you were gonna protect me

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels & if you haven’t, you can’t possibly imagine it

Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger, people are fake and your trust lasts longer; do what you do, but always stay true, and never let anybody get the best of you

What I like the most about you is that you can make me laugh when nothing's funny.

So we'll go our own ways, and hopefully you'll remember the things I've told you. Hopefully you'll understand that everything I said was in sincerity.

Missing someone is your heart's way
of reminding you that you love them

I want to be remembered as me

No comments:

Post a Comment