Tuesday, January 12, 2010

forty-six,

And then I remembered the sweet sound of your voice and I closed my eyes.
For just a couple of seconds you were back again.
For just a couple of seconds everything was back to how things used to be.
I smile

I'm broken, I'm tired.
I still miss the time when I was inspired.
I'll never tell you what's all in my head

I swear, with every beat of my heart

A while ago, we were complete strangers.
Now look at us. We can't live without each other

Love is like writing his name
on a fogged up car window...
it may fade with time but if you look deep
enough it will always be there

You know when he stares at you for longer than a second that he's thinking about you too

You missed out; you really did. And you'll never even know it.

Some things, however, are true no matter how hard you might try to block them out,
and a lie is always a lie, no matter how prettily told.
Some doors, once they’re opened, can never be closed again,
just as some trust, once it’s been lost, can never be won back

Set it free, let it go

I don’t care how many fish there are in the sea. I don’t want a fish. I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment