Saturday, January 23, 2010

forty-nine,

seventhirty, wide awake

After a while, you get sick of caring and you’re too hurt to fight.
Sometimes no matter what you do, things won’t be alright.

Anyone can give up - it’s the easiest thing in the world to do.
But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart
is true strength

It won’t ever be happy everyday, just gotta make sure I get through all of it okay

Sometimes people get sick & tired of falling down, and when that happens,
we just stop trying our best

You thought I would tell you.
I also thought I would leave you alone.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Because even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, if you really care about someone,
you’ll take the hit.

Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be

You can’t control when you lose your heart.
The only thing you can do is trust,
trust that the person who has your heart realizes it’s value

I think I’ve discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it

I miss you.
Whenever something funny happens, I always want you to tell you about it

No comments:

Post a Comment