Saturday, January 9, 2010

forty-four,

So because I wear my heart on my sleeve

I honestly couldn't tell anyone why I loved you.
I just always had this feeling
that we were meant to be together

Maybe we're too young
and I don't even know what's real
but I know I've never wanted anything so bad
I've never wanted anyone so bad

Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face,
but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul

Soul mate: two little words, one big concept.
A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart

You're in love when you see that someone & your heart flutters,
your stomach gets butterflies, & the rest of the world disappears

Somehow, even in my worst moments,
you make me so incredibly happy

I made a choice to finally let go,
because I can't stand the pain,
it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again

Memory is a way of holding on to things you love,
the things you are, the people you never want to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment