Friday, December 4, 2009

twenty-five,

I'm sorry. Because I have been busy. Because these days were hectic. Because I'm having my very important exam. Because, I am sometimes just plain lazy.
Major update today! Okay maybe not that major but still :_)

x

It's like going too high on the playground swings
and taking polaroids to show where it all began.
Laying down, out of breath, pink cheeks.
It's love and I don't want anything else.
It just feels right for once in my life


Because the truth is, I can't
picture a time I wasn't in love with you.
I always knew you were the one who could
look into my eyes & see my soul.

I never knew until that moment what it
was like to lose something I never really had



The thing about life that I've learned is that you're going to get hurt. You're going to have emotional nights and cry yourself to sleep for hours. You're going to suffer some kind of loss. But you will also have those moments where you heal. Those moments are the best. You feel like you smile for the first time again. You feel like you're alive again. Life just kind of restarts.

Most people would say, "you mean the world to me"
but the world means nothing to me compared to you

And just because she comes off strong doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying.
And even thoughshe acts like nothing's wrong, maybe she is just really good at lying


You kissed me & every piece went back in place;
all the pain was erased

I just want to be with you.
If I could hold your hand for the rest of my life,
I would never be scared again.
I want to hold you tight and I want to tell
you ever second how much you mean to me,
because no one has ever meant more.
I just want to be able to help you and make you smile.
Just let me make you smile

Hell true.

Sometimes we just have to accept that
some people are going
to stay in our hearts forever,
even if we aren't in theirs



I honestly couldn't tell anyone why I loved you.
I just always had this feeling
that we were meant to be together


Maybe we're too young
and I don't even know what's real
but I know I've never wanted anything so bad
I've never wanted anyone so bad

You make me happy just *snap* like that.
You're magic. My magic.

They say nothing last forever.
What they don't tell you is that
Love and Friendship is not nothing

Have you not realised, that everytime she sees you, she automatically smiles?

The two hardest things to say in life
are hello for the first time
and goodbye for the last


What's done is done, what's gone is gone.
One of life's lessons is always moving on. Getting over a first love,
dealing with heartbreak, dealing with death and dealing with life.
It's ok to look back and think of found memories,
but keep moving forward and you will live your life happily


Nobody said it was easy. No one said it would be this hard


They say people come and go.
But the truth is, no one really disappears from your life.
People never really leave, their roles just change

No comments:

Post a Comment