Thursday, November 26, 2009

twenty-three


You’re what kept me alive. The thought of you.
The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin.
Your lips.
Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same:
it’s you.
I want to be with you

I love you forever. Forever is over.

There's something about the look in your eyes,
something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
and it reminded me that you're so worth the fight




I don’t hate him. I loved him until I figured out it hurts a lot less to just not care

I stopped throwing coins into the fountain a long time ago.
I don't cross my fingers anymore or make a wish when
I blow out my birthday candles. I guess it's because the
normal side of me finally realized that no matter what
dumb things I do, the things I wish for won't happen

You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place.
And I don't know what to do, cause I'll never be with you

I'm fighting to get you out of my head
but I'm holding on to every word that you ever said

No comments:

Post a Comment