Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ten,


Something personal. 23 quotes. Because 23 is special to me.

1. Is it too much to ask to go back to those days,
those days when our love was so pure.
We were so happy, young and careless
yet now we're at a stage that leaves us unsure.
That's all i ever wanted and we finally had it.
Now this is all I yearn for because we eventually lost it.

2. It's hard to watch people change right in front of you.
But the worst part is remembering who they used to be.

3. I know in the back of my mind that life would be so much easier if I never talked to you again. If I shut you out of my life and moved on, I could finally get over you- but you're the only thing that makes me happy. Whether it's right or wrong, and I just don't have the strength to give up on that.

4. Sometimes you have to smile, pretend everything's okay.
Hold back the tears, and just walk away.


5. Have you ever felt so alone and nothing seems to make sense?
Well that's how I feel right now.
I feel like I'm facing everything by myself
with nothing but tears and a fake smile.

6. The two hardest things to say in life
are hello for the first time
and goodbye for the last.

7. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at me worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

8. I'm desperate for your voice, longing for your touch.
I don't know why I fall for you so hard,
I bet you will never think about me this much.

9. If you asked me how I'm doing' I'd say just fine
but the truth is baby, if you could read my mind
not a day goes by that I don't think of you.
After all this time you're still with me it's true
somehow you remain locked so deep inside.
Baby, not a day goes by.

10. Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad,
but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.


11. I will sleep another day. I don't really need to anyway. What's the point when my dreams are infected with words you used to say?
I will breathe in a moment, as long as I keep my distance. I wouldn't want to go messing anything up.

12. I'm a pain in the ass and I'll annoy the hell out of you,
but you won't find a girl who cares about you more then I do.

13. Are you thinking of me?
Well, me? I'm not thinking of you.
Because I'm badly thinking of us together.


14. If in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take,
the relationships we were afraid to have and the
decisions we waited too long to make.

15. Maybe we're too young
and I don't even know what's real
but I know I've never wanted anything so bad
I've never wanted anyone so bad.

16. It's hard to wait around for something that you know will never happen. But it's harder to stop when you know it's everything you've ever wanted.

17. I made a choice to finally let go,
because I can't stand the pain,
it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.


18. Unlike him, I can't just walk away.
I can't forget what we had.
It's not that easy for me to let go or
something that was once my life.
I guess unlike him, it actually mattered to me.

19. I want to spend all my days with you,
Wrestling over remotes; playing in the mud.
Throwing each other in pools. Fighting over the last piece of cheesecake.
Killing each other over which TV show we're going to watch.
And then not watching it anyways. I want to make you mad
and then kiss you. I want you and me. Forever.

20. And I really don't care if I end up choking on these words in the future. Because right now, they taste so damn good.

21. The average person tells 4 lies a day,
or 1460 a year a total of 88,000 by the age of 60.
And the most common lie: I'm fine


22. Your first love. You know who I'm talking about, because I bet you read the words, "first love," and that one boy just came to mind. There's nothing like that first boy you were afraid to love. That one boy you knew it was love, despite what others said. That one boy who changed your expectations and that one boy who you compare all the future boys with. Because deep down inside, you knew he was the one. The one who set the standards for love.

23. If you hold back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt,
you end up hurting, anyway.

Maybe love is a word we shouldn't throw around so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment