Friday, November 20, 2009

seventeen,

Do you know what a loser is?
A real loser is somebody who is so afraid of not winning, they don’t even try

Strange.
But even when you know it has to end, when it finally does,
you always get that inevitable twinge: Have I done the right thing?



Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected

I'm desperate for your voice, longing for your touch.
I don't know why I fall for you so hard,
I bet you will never think about me this much

No comments:

Post a Comment