Thursday, November 5, 2009

seven,

This one here is for the broken hearted, for the one that's feeling all alone. No, not mushy quotes. Inspirational ones instead. Because life's too short to be all messed and heartbroken over some jerks who doesn't accept you at your worst. He certainly doesn't deserve you at your best.

s(he) be(lie)ve(d)

Don't tell me you know how it feels. Don't tell me you understand. Don't tell me what you're going through is the same as this. Just don't. Don't attempt to make this better. And don't you dare tell me you care. Don't lie to me, I've had enough of your bullshit.
I'm living for myself now. You're gone.
In one ear and out the other, our time has come and passed.
I just hope you're happy

I have a bad habit.
Every time you hurt me I always say I'm
done with you, that I'm going to move one
and I'm gonna stop talking to you & guess what?
It never happens. Maybe it'll be different this time.
Maybe I could go through with what I say


Take all the time you need to heal emotionally.
Moving on doesn't take a day, it takes lots of little steps to
be able to break free of your broken self



You’ll never find the right guy,
if you’re still holding onto the wrong one

This is why you should never, ever get your hopes up.
This is why you should see the glass as half empty.
So when the whole thing spills, you aren't as devastated

When we wake up in the morning,
we have two simple choices:
go back to sleep and dream
or wake up and chase those dreams

I made a choice to finally let go,
because I can't stand the pain,
it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again

I hate this feeling. The whole I need you to breathe feeling…
it’s so overrated


Stop. Breathe. Cry if you must.



You can't waste time over missing something in the past.
Life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you accept that.
Yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be;
afraid you'd never experience it again,
afraid you've already lived it and already lost it

1 comment: