Saturday, October 31, 2009

two,

Oh yes, the past can hurt.
But the way I see it, you can either run from it,
or learn from it

Because the truth is, I can't
picture a time I wasn't in love with you.
I always knew you were the one who could
look into my eyes & see my soul

When I get older losing my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four?


I never knew until that moment what it
was like to lose something I never really had

You're gone,
out of reach,
out of sight.

After a while you get to a point where you get tired of trying to fix things. It's not giving up, its just realizing that you don't need certain people if they don't need you


If I could explain love in one word, it would have to be trust.
Trust that he doesn't cheat on you,
trust that he doesn't lie to you,
trust that he really likes you,
trust that he will always be there for you,
trust that he can go to a party and not get high or drunk,
trust that you don't have to worry about him breaking up with you the second you wake up,
trust that he will stick up for you,
trust that he will never fall in love with another girl,
trust that he won't get sick of you,
and trust that he wants you like you want him.

Follow your heart,
but take your brain with you.

Maybe we're too young
and I don't even know what's real
but I know I've never wanted anything so bad
I've never wanted anyone so bad

I made a choice to finally let go,
because I can't stand the pain,
it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again

You are the earth beneath my feet,
You are my gravity

So this is how it works. For 1 secret posted at the tagboard, 1 photo + 1 quotes will be up and 2 secrets for 2 photos + 2 quotes and so on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment